Wednesday 22 November 2006

Forewords


Here’s another dream of mine; to work in the fashion industry. When I was a little girl and up till today, I love my clothes. I love new clothes just like any other girl. I love looking pretty just like most girls. But to work in an industry where it's all about new clothes and looking pretty each day, that would be an ultimate dream.



Main Characters:

Sierra
Skye
Shoei
Danae
동방신기 (TVXQ)
Kim Jeong Hoon (from Goong)
Lee Dong Wook (from Arang) <-- dedicated to my sister
Fly to the Sky (FTTS) Super Junior
Lee Min Woo (Shinhwa)
Jun Jin (Shinhwa)
(and anyone I can think of to fit in the plot)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw JungHoon! XD And DongWook! Hmm... Fashion line now huh? Interesting! Cant wait to read chapter 1~

Mz said...

Yah! (must learn to at least say "yah") u put Dong Wook-shi in the story for ur sis? she must support a lot yeah?

when will u put up 1st chapter? i'm sure u have written at least half of chapter 1? :P